Women’s Health is a critically underserved industry, with a plethora of unmet needs, under-researched diseases, and a lack of innovative solutions and approaches.
The Women’s Health Innovation Summit, taking place in Boston on September 14-15 and virtually on September 28, is the sector’s leading platform committed to strengthening the network, tackling unmet needs and championing innovative approaches and solutions. The focus is not only on female-only health challenges, but female-prevalent diseases and those conditions that affect or present differently in women.
“With the ambition of moving the needle toward improved outcomes in women’s health”.
With so many different health challenges across a woman’s life, the flagship summit brings together all the critical stakeholders to focus on the intersections and sector-straddling challenges, with the ambition of moving the needle toward improved outcomes in women’s health.
In 2021 these leadership discussions include:
- Creating Opportunities for Investment and Scaling Women’s Health Start-Ups (FemTech).
- Technological Advances and the Role of Digitization in advancing the sector.
- The impact of COVID-19 on Women and Women’s Health, and the fall-out to come for the industry and the patient.
- Latest Innovators & Entrepreneur Solutions showcased in the Women’s Health Innovation Spotlight.
- Novel Care Models and Approaches; including moving to holistic, personalized or precision-based models.
- Access to Care and Treatment for Women in the USA.
Hear from over 40 speakers, including:
- Kathryn G. Schubert, MPP, President and CEO, Society for Women’s Health Research
- Marsha Henderson, former Associate Commissioner for Women’s Health, FDA
- Temitayo Erogbogbo, Director of Advocacy, MSD for Mothers
- Alice Zheng, MD, MBA, MPH, Women’s Health Practice Leader, McKinsey & Company
- Jamie White, Health Science Strategy and Relations Lead in the Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH), NIH
- Beth Battaglino, President & CEO, Healthy Women
- Christine Henningsgaard, CEO & Co-Founder, Quilted Health
- Tania Small, Vice President, Global Medical Oncology Franchise Head, GSK
- Nathanial DeNicola, Chair of Telehealth, ACOG
Join the leading network of pharmaceuticals, biotechs, medical device companies, start-ups, FemTechs, insurers, CROs, investors, researchers, HCPs and advocacy groups, to drive innovation at the convergence of healthcare and technology. Attending companies include Organon, GSK, McKinsey & Co, Bayer, FDA and MSD for Mothers.
“This year, the Women’s Health Innovation Summit will include both face-to-face and virtual components to reflect the global community”.
This year, the Women’s Health Innovation Summit will include both face-to-face and virtual components to reflect the global community. Attend in person on September 14-15 in Boston or join virtually on September 28 for high-level live discussions, on-demand content from across the series, and the opportunity to connect and have meetings with other attendees.
“This summit is a wonderful opportunity to learn about exciting innovations on the horizon and connect with potential collaborators in Women’s Health.” Allison Conti, Watkins-Conti Products