Femtech is the rapidly growing sector sitting at the intersection between health technology and women’s health.
In the last 12 months alone, $3bn has poured into the sector and exits are taking place. Whilst FemTech is still viewed as a niche industry in some quarters, secular drivers that include large market opportunities, conducive regulatory environments, a rise in preventative medicine and holistic health approaches and health IT advancements are propelling incredible growth opportunities.
FemTech Leaders Virtual is positioned to educate and connect executives from the growing femtech industry with the investors, strategic partners, adopters and advisors needed to help grow their businesses.
It’s a showcase, marketplace and 1:1 meeting platform for technology innovators at the intersection of health technology and women’s health, spotlighting the development and application of FemTech devices, diagnostics, software, platforms, services and therapeutics.
It’s a premier strategy, investment and partnering event aimed at furthering the growth of FemTech globally by addressing the investment disparity in female-focused health solutions and aiding its development, deployment and diffusion across all end-use channels.
We help FemTech leaders Connect With Purpose™
Key speakers include:
- Elina Berglund, CEO, Natural Cycles
- Rachel Bond, Founder and CEO, JubelHealth
- Anula Jayasuriya, Founder and Managing Director, EXXclaim Capital
- Keren Leshem, CEO, Ocon Healthcare
- Rachel Scherl, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Spark Solutions for Growth
- Maria Velissaris, Founding Partner, SteelSky Ventures
- Lea Von Bidder, Co-Founder and President, Ava Health
- Tracy Warren, Managing Partner, Astarte Ventures
11-15 October 2021
#Femtech #WomensHealth #WomensHealthCare #WomensHealthTech #FemtechInnovation #Healthech #Medtech #DigitalHealth